Ms. Miller's Computer Science Classes
Classroom Amazon Wish List - Link to Amazon Wish List This list is a few things that Ms. Miller will probably end up buying for her classroom over the course of the year for the classroom.
- Headphones - Students use the wired headphones in the classroom. We do not share headphones. We do share plugs, thus the plug-in ports.
- Reference Books - The books are for student reference, while in the classroom. They can most definitely be used copies, or one edition older than the current one being published.
- Electronics - These are smaller items that help make the lab run with as little interruption as possible when things break.
- Cleaning supplies - Help us keep the room as clean as possible.
- Rewards - I also included many stickers that are popular for laptops, notebooks, and waterbottles.
- Rewards - The candies are "Halloween size" and generally popular with teens. They store better than "chips" and similar food rewards. I also included a Halal and a Kosher candy.
- Classroom Decorations - It's nice to be in a welcoming environment, to have a classroom with nice things on the wall.