Unit 5: AI - Artificial Intelligence:
- Bias – tendency to make a decision based on incomplete, inaccurate information
- Bias data favors one thing over other things, unfairly.
- Training Bias – When an AI machine is using incomplete data to make decisions
- Examples of Training Bias - gender, race, age, wealth of a person, languages spoken, education levels, types of cars
- Bias is similar to discrimination. Like racism or gender-discrimination, or ethnic discrimination or financial discrimination.
Video 00: How AI Works (1:30)
AI: Training Data & Bias (2:41)
How Neural Networks Work (5:05)
Ethics & AI: Equal Access and Algorithmic Bias (3:24)
Video 01: AI: What is Machine Learning? (2:53)
Video 03: AI: Impact on Society (1:56)
How Computer Vision Works (6:24)
Ethics & AI: Privacy and the Future of Work (3:26)