Week 3: 3rd - 4th - 5th Grades -- EXPLORE ART & TECHNOLOGY with Sketchpad.io & Google Slides
Week 3: Live Lesson. Take your Raven, Tree, and Fox into Google Slides. Create a 5 slide representation of Aesop's fable "The Fox and the Crow."
- You will need to create a background slide with the tree and the countryside and sky.
- Screen shot that image and imbed it as your background.
- Screen shot only a portion of the tree/landscape for a closer up of the animals.
- You can use the same background for 2 or 3 of the slides and then two other backgrounds for two of the slides.
- Insert your Raven (Crow) and the Fox on each slide. Use close-ups of the animals.
- Insert speech bubbles and include the text of your scene.
- Your moral of the story should appear on the last slide and may be the fox or just a box at the end of the slide.
- All slides should have a thick box like a comic strip.
- You can get creative and one large box, square boxes, and/or have additional partial boxes drawn on the side of the slide.
- If you have the characters talking to each other, you can animate the speech bubbles in and out.
Week 2's Live Lesson. Draw a Raven and a Tree
Why draw a Fox and a Raven and a Tree and a Background?
Missed Week 1's Live Lesson? It's OK, watch it below.
3rd, 4th, and 5th grades
Discovery - You may search the artforkidshub videos for an animal that looks similar to your animal and draw it in sketchpad.io or draw the fox to familiarize yourself with the Sketchpad.io app.